View Profile Muffin

10 Movie Reviews

This is some really quality stuff. As a person who has been a sonic fan now for well over two decades I can say this is one of the better tributes to the franchise I've seen lately. Well executed on everyone's part, everyone came together and made an excellent collab. Each of the 3 movies had their own unique style, while staying true to what makes sonic, sonic! The menu button leading to the menu was also pretty great; thankfully it was well labeled so I had no issue understanding what wad occurring during that instance. Big ol' 5!

legomarios responds:

But of course it is the best flash on the site, you have great taste in animation. High quality

DUDE! This was amazing! The video quality was fantastic, the audio quality, top notch. I really like how you made the characters your own, and the anti-aliasing effect around them, YES. I loved how the mouth line was always there when the voices were happening, it's the attention to details, ya know? I was a little upset when Robotnik came thru with a Mario jump noise.. but other than that, everything about this was one hunnit! Good work man, I hope you keep these up. Time to stalk your profile.

I loved all of the food puns/ dad jokes, probably my favorite part. The one Frenchy looked a bit like a turd, but I liked the way he danced around with that mustache.

But most importantly: needs more muffin. I wanted to peep that muffin so badly but I didn't get to see his whole shebang! I will have to see more in the future i suppose. Could have used a little background music to fill in some of the silence between lines. Delivery of dialogue was a little slow, but I liked it. Muffins.

MUFFINS.

trepaning responds:

Thank you for the comment! I can only upload 2 videos a day, there are 5 episodes ready to go. Stay tuned!

...then God said, "LET THERE BE ROFLMUFFIN!"

n/a, Male