Sönic VS Knückles Sönic VS Knückles

DUDE! This was amazing! The video quality was fantastic, the audio quality, top notch. I really like how you made the characters your own, and the anti-aliasing effect around them, YES. I loved how the mouth line was always there when the voices were happening, it's the attention to details, ya know? I was a little upset when Robotnik came thru with a Mario jump noise.. but other than that, everything about this was one hunnit! Good work man, I hope you keep these up. Time to stalk your profile.

Murder Muffin episode 1 Murder Muffin episode 1

I loved all of the food puns/ dad jokes, probably my favorite part. The one Frenchy looked a bit like a turd, but I liked the way he danced around with that mustache.

But most importantly: needs more muffin. I wanted to peep that muffin so badly but I didn't get to see his whole shebang! I will have to see more in the future i suppose. Could have used a little background music to fill in some of the silence between lines. Delivery of dialogue was a little slow, but I liked it. Muffins.

MUFFINS.

trepaning responds:

Thank you for the comment! I can only upload 2 videos a day, there are 5 episodes ready to go. Stay tuned!

Chopsticks first love Chopsticks first love

The Firth is strong with this one.